It’s a book for those who…
– ENTHUSIASTICALLY WATCHED THEIR NEW INTERNAL NETWORK TAKE OFF ONLY TO SEE IT FIZZLE OUT IN A FEW MONTHS
– ARE TRYING TO GET EMPLOYEES TO EMBRACE THE NETWORK ONLY TO FACE QUIET (OR NOT SO QUIET) RESISTANCE FROM KEY STAFF MEMBERS
– ARE TRYING TO CONVINCE THEIR SENIOR EXECUTIVES THAT THE INTERNAL SOCIAL NETWORK HAS BUSINESS VALUE
– ARE TRYING TO GET SENIOR EXECUTIVES TO USE AN ENTERPRISE NETWORK
– ARE PLANNING TO LAUNCH AN INTERNAL SOCIAL NETWORK
Thanks, Virpi, for putting me out of a job! As a social media specialist, I’m often asked (particularly by B2B clients) for some tips on how they can get an internal social network to take hold and gain traction. Now, I can just recommend this e-book – it is, quite frankly, excellent. Well done!
– Dane Cobain
Great book by Virpi! The comics give a clear pictures of the hurdles to overcome when introducing an ESN. Her thorough research provides you with a bunch of tips that you can immediately apply to steer your community to success!
– Esther Slotema
The book is not going to help you magically turn your company into a fully networked “social business”, but it will help you build social inroads into the old system and speed up the process of change that will eventually turn your organisation into a truly networked enterprise. Hope you find it useful!
This is the enterprise version – this means you can make multiple copies of the book for internal use.